Search This Blog

Sunday, January 22, 2006

sunday

have always been a pleasure reading my wife's blog. the pictures she took from her inseparable T5, shows a great angle of how things should have been seen.

Levi's x Brothersfree Smart resurfaced on ebay and the price to pay is tempting. reason for my interest in getting this set is that it comes with a 925 sterling silver ring, human size. also, somewhere in yahoo auctions singapore has storm+must brothersworker 12" figures, but at a hefty SGD1300. never thought this pair of brothers can fetch such a lovely price. think i got em below SGD400 back then.


brothersfree are a trio from HK, designer toy makers they are. i should go take a digital shot of my collection of brothersfree items, nothing fab compared to some of the collectors all over the world tho. in the meantime, below is a shot of my gaming desk.

i'm downloading "star wars: empire at war" 700mb game demo. lucasarts in my opinion never really make good star wars games. hope this is good.

time to eat some supper. not gonna log in star wars galaxies to craft my droids. my laptop has been crashing badly when it comes to this mmorpg pcgame. cant risk crashing the pc and loosing my game download til the download is done.

1 comment:

Lizzy said...

I love reading my hubby's blog too ! He's an artistic chap.