Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.4
Thursday, October 28, 2010
Tuesday, October 26, 2010
Chris has my copy that I sold to funzcenter, in his place he said. Jonathan offer to port for me bit I tot I should my copy again.
Got my screen protector removed from the desire n fixed a Martin fields. Ah ken from itechmobile set it up in below a minute, incl the cacm guard, which is what I need. Now my amoled is bright, again
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.3
Monday, October 25, 2010
Saturday, October 23, 2010
Thursday, October 21, 2010
Wednesday, October 20, 2010
Tuesday, October 19, 2010
Monday, October 18, 2010
Saturday, October 16, 2010
Friday, October 15, 2010
Tuesday, October 12, 2010
Saturday, October 09, 2010
here i am at the "stamp" museum for iron man collartible exhibition ....
9am, it's empty .... not a single soul
oh crap .... the queue is for 2mrw .... glad i reach at 9am not 8plus ....
the exhibition .... man at counter say look around .... eh, i'm not here for the stamps but for the toys .... he was disappointed ....
the life-size war machine .... i went in free (during the midst, a woman approached me asking if i paid, ok $5 per entry)
below .... the rendition by artist of iron man (using iron man mk3 mould and mk3 damaged stand) .... of which many artist i'm not familiar of their company nor works ....
(not familiar film director)
the infamous rotted hair tony stark
some classic comics from golden age
kenny wong ("ex" brothersfree)
Vincent and Lun (not familiar)of DOTDOGDESIGN
winson ma ("ex" brothersfree)
kaz (not familiar)
milestone of iron man from 63 to now
the hot toys 1/6th iron man series releases so far .... incl Mk4 and War Machine (coming soon) .... they should display the bust as well
these fellows are worth checking out ....
so what's this event all about?
back home. total trip 1hr incl train n walking. here's the $5 brochure for the exhibition. eh, think it's free ....
- should you go if you're a iron man freak? YES.
- should you go if you're a hot toys freak? NO. nothing to buy except 2 exclusive items available in the market, and you probably bought everything.
- should you go if you're a model kit fan? MAYBE, tho you probably cant do what they did. you should drool.
- should you go if you're a old school 12" collector? YES. YES. plenty of old skool defunct artist.
- should you go if you're a 12inch toy collector? NO. it's a art show.
- should you go if you're a scalper? YES, on 10th oct only, it's free and u can buy the predator and re-sell.
did i enjoy the show? ....