Search This Blog

Saturday, February 04, 2006

new things

went to town for shopping with my wife, and to meet up with 2 fellows to pass them toys i sold 'em at yahoo auctions. first stop is PlazaSing to collect my reserved copy of "into the blue" code1 dvd from BlueMax. so i heard "house of wax" dvd is banned. i have been outdated.

i can only do code1 dvds, or all region music dvds. i dont have a region free dvd player, i prefer code1 dvds anyways, and i dont dig piracy.

next stop takasimaya, had lunch at Ambush. my wife bought a pair of earrings and some stationeries at Kinokuniya. i got a psp zine and a surprise find .... a bathing ape catalog spring / summer 06. comes with a free white camo tote bag. awesome.

went to Tangs and i met up with a decent fellow to sell him my yoda (!!??!!). walked to FarEastPlaza and got myself a last season bathing ape tee. as i walked into the dark realms of the alleys .... a shop called ambrush sucked me in and i am poorer with a new maha snopants. been waiting to get a piece for quite awhile. the price is right this time.

waited for an hour but 2nd chap i am supoose to meet had not reply to any sms or attend to the calls. went eat dinner at sunflower vegetarian and head home b4 the chingay pocession.

came home n my new bracelet my wife bought me has arrived in registered mail. yet to get my wife her Vday present yet. oops.

2mrw will start off with another bigbang .... meeting a girl at 10am whom had returned from malaysia, will collect my brothersfree X levi's 12" action figure which she had kindly 'import' to our homeland. this item belongs to her brother-in-law which i had purchase from him thru a malaysia toy forum.

has been a tiring day. time to rest and watch some dvds.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice blog good read cheers for that!

Flat House Share