Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

death of memory sticks / gentlemen START your engines

my wife had problems with her sony cam last nite. i manage to sort out the prob b4 she set off to work. i took some pictures on a different cam and i encountered problems with 2 mem sticks, diff format from my wife's. is this the day they call it "the death of memory sticks"?

the phrase "gentlemen, START your engines" is etched in my mind, it reminds me of the coin-op game "daytona". i've never been much a racing fan in my youth, but passed year car mod has increased my interest in "drving faster". i had my fog lamps repaired after a 2month delay and had the circuit rewired for easier troubleshooting in the future. in the car mod shop there was this "start button" by pivot. gonna cost $160 to install.

terriyaki boyz are putting themselves on the music map by having couple of songs on F&F:toyko drift soundtrack. call me cheap, i bought a local made cd .... whatever happened ??

No comments: