Search This Blog

Thursday, October 12, 2006

summation

blogspot has been erratical lately or was it this way all the time. my templates went corrupted and the links to my archive went haywire. uploading photos have always been with some tremendous effort. maybe the world is bloating every second and blogspot cant cope.

went vivocity like the rest of the crowd on opening day. was not disappointed by the lack of shops opened but the linedup of the upcoming stores, nothing fab to my taste. stupidly i tried to buy queueup tickets for world trade center but it was flashing red selling fast.

was down with some shit viral attack on monday and it lasted my 3days. next my dad had to see a doc for indigestion and my wife threw up bad food from the previous nite. i think the bloody aftermath of haze has gotta do with this condemnation or contamination.

plagued by my bad debts .... i resort to selling old stuff again. make 90bucks selling old dvds and cds to gramophone. they take in your old stuff at low price, tho screening are strigent, it beats trying on ebay or yahoo auctions for this mouldy collection of my, sometimes we just moved on from our previous fad, ok, they called it phase.

drove my mum to toa payoh this morning, my uncle needs food delivery and Touch Community does provide such services with a nominal fee. think my uncle is 60+ . he's been in and out of woodbridge in his early days.

had a chance to drive passed my old flat that i lived for 14 years. to my surprise it's been flattened. trees from another land had been recultivated and blooming hard over my past. i used to cometo this area to rekindle some childhood memories, call me melocholic, innocence is gold.

uploading the pictures is dragging me down, so much for a night like this ....

No comments: