Search This Blog

Monday, April 02, 2007

rattle snake shake

i used to lead a flamboyant lifestyle. not of clubs and alcohol, or women and exotic cars, styled apartments and member clubs, but of of rare toys, cool music, and a mind of my own.
fate has it's cruel intentions to get back at us.
i've only failed thrice, once on my taekwandoe, once on literature studies and finally my approach course in 1999. but failure seems like a neighbour of late, for the passed few years at least. i'm a walking disaster, or disaster walks with me like my shadow.
i've fought 2 devils at once and i won. but troubles never go away.
i've now got to give up this flamboyant lifestlye now. for passed few months, i've sold so much of my treasures that the numbness starts to hurt.
my wife just lost her job 2day, it'll mean more things must part me.
what's current in me now i guess is my games, my escapism to this torturous life, god put us on earth to get us tested, heaven is the ultimate end, not suicide or combustion.
i guess i'll go go for a sad dvd movie later, but i know i got plenty to do still, to list out 10 brothersworker figures. i hope they can fetch 1k or above, tho i must have paid more.
i would wish i could have all my belongings, to be with me to be displayed when i get my new home, a museum of great rare toys, but now, reality kicks in, like a curb stomp, fucking brutal, no time to think, just pure pain. all things my pass, all things must passed away.
i'm pretty into the francise of metal gear solid for the past few days. i love the artwork and this anti-hero snake is like the ultimate ego. my psp that my wife bought few years back is revived for my study on MGS.
call me snake, or big boss the legendary solider!

No comments: