Search This Blog

Friday, April 07, 2006

and there were cats near the wake last nite

5hrs is not my usual sleep hours on my off day. feeling little groggy as i input this blog.

my grandfather passed on to be with the lord on 6april06 in the morning. my mum was busy the whole day for funeral arrangements til late at nite. my wife and i popped over to the wake for a brief visit and we saw my grandfather lying in peace in the casket. his neighbourhood used to call him "neow cik", translated to dialect hokkien as cat uncle. he had this green female cat that lives in his provision shop i remembered. and there were cats near the wake last nite ....

some of my recent purchases [not again] ....

above is the republic gunship. been trying to hunt down for a week for any of the 4 versions, and i found this ROTS design at the flea market. ok, figures sold separately.

above is the MR scaled weathered version of "ben" obi-wan kenobi's lightsaber from SW EP IV. used to sell as an exclusive now it's reproduced for mass public.

a SWShop exclusive Covert Ops Clone Trooper still in the star case.

No comments: