Search This Blog

Thursday, April 20, 2006

tom and jerry

the zombie family [currently comprises me n my wife] "the cathay : picturehouse" over the weekend for a arty show. b4 the show we drove thru the carpark and there was jerry the mouse and tom the cat. the building isnt completely functional hence the reason for rodent and feline to special guest as occupants for the time being.

eh, my new R2 from Toys R Us b4 my petrol top up this evening. my craze for SW toys has completely revived but still on the mode of subjective purchase [opposite of completetist].

anyway, great plans for the weekend so far ....
1) another test trip to my wife's new work place
2) boy eats girl, movie
3) msk, the return of
4) chelsea vs liverpool

guess i'll need to visit fareastsquare and the flea market for my usual rounds and hopefully some good sun for our digital shooting again.

think i need some supper 2nite.

No comments: