Search This Blog

Thursday, June 08, 2006

n3

after 2 week absence from gym, 2day's workout on my weak muscles results to comfort strains.

gamescore called me just b4 i changed for my flex session. my reservation has arrived. ninety nine nights. i'll come in an hour i told them.

n3's launch was on the life section of the papers 2day, was quite surprise of it's publicity. shop next to gamescore saw me when i was browsing in their shop for faceplates and they acknowledged my new xbox 360 game acquisition. he said this game is like the most anticipated game for 360 platform.

n3 deluxe at retail price SGD69.90. awesome. faceplate is japan version from G1, shop next to gamescore.

back cover.

sealed up box. n3 in red foil print.

the ultimate battle between light and darkness.

2 tees in this deluxe set

dont really fancy the thin crew neck. notice the 360 logo on sleeve.

white tee too have the 360 logo on sleeve + another n3 logo on end of shirt.

new face plate fixed.

this saturday will be another horror movie weekend. will have to catchup with the remake omen and silent hill.

No comments: