Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

road to oblivion

i was called ugly as i walked down the path to Cheydinhal from Burma last night by a passerby. fighting daedras and skeletons and harassment from timber wolves and bandits is like a everyday thing. at level13 now, a lizard bard that wields a blade and have little knowledge of alchemy isnt easy life in Tamariel. i was a lizard in star wars galaxies too, a practising droid engineer trandoshan to be exact. here in the game of oblivion, i'm a argonian, a lizard again, a roleplayer race that has little advantage over the rest of the superior ones. but i do have one trait above the rest as a reptile, the ability to breathe in water .... which is great fear-overcoming, something that i'm never good in RL [real life]; swimming.

oblivion, possibly the best game for 2006 ??

so my switch from pc gaming to console gaming has entered the 3rd week. my wireless xbox 360 controller batts went dry last nite.

there is no turning back between me and oblivion [ok, like many things i'm easily a fan]. i am a sucker for merchandise. when u get me excited and intrigued by one theme, i'm in total involvement. after buying oblivion on xbox360, i then bought the prima guide book. i downloaded the game music from www.directsong.com, and bought the pc collector's edition of oblivion in order to get the replica coin, another more elaborated manual, a map [oh how i wish it was produced on cloth like baldur's gate], a making of dvd and a "guide to the empire" minibook. i want the t-shirt too but the shipping got too crazy.

i've negelcted my swg of late and dreamfall is stalled in my laptop. on random i'll play GRAW n PGR3 on my kickass upright standing 360, but every sleepless nites and every rest hour is dedicated to oblivion. in 2 days N3 will be available locally, it'll be another sidekick for my 360 showcase and profile .... for now, nothing gets in my way between reality and my road to oblivion.

No comments: