Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

orange journal



a post office slip was left over my laptop when i got home. the postman had a failed delivery at 1315. on the usual the item wont be available til the next day at your local post office. but this slip was generated from Paya Lebar Post Office. i called a 1800 number and they tracked my item still with the outpost courier. the next available delivery will be thursday evening, 2mrw's just a holiday.

with little persuasion the person behind the phone agree to track the courier man 116 and she'll call me back by 6pm if i can go to the main office to collect it 2nite. no prayers but i hope i get my stuff 2nite.

i arrived pacific plaza for bad fusion dinner at the ground floor [sorry no 15% discount cos it's national day eve, duh] and "the person behind the phone" called me. "... mr Simon, u can collect your package 2day b4 nine at counter 2". viola!

i was impressed by this mid size hermes journal at the DFS. think we spent 1.5hrs there 2day. i have my purchase priorities so this impromtu buy cant be executed. i'll get the orange togo leather if it becomes a priority.

we got to the post office by 2030 and counter 2 was waiting for me. drove round corners we found a hagen daz for a romantic "slit your amazon box" evening.

what is your final destination?

No comments: