Search This Blog

Saturday, August 19, 2006

a returning ape

i was telling my wife that maybe i should take a break from bape sneakers and perhaps get a pair of white snakeskin shoes.

i had some viral infection that i'll get all feverish at 10pm and that had recurred for almost a week. was hit by diarrhea ultimately so i had to be on sick leave from my split shift duty at work. being off duty game me a chance to stay at home to support my favourite team playing their match with newly promoted shelfield united 2nite.

had a chance also to hit town for a quick hit and run collection for my new stuff. two surprise find 2day; 2 bape items and that lured me home again and likely i should stick to roots [ok not again] and find the ideal bape sneakers, incidently i found a pair that sting my eyes in the new catalog.

No comments: