Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

good omen bad omen

just came back from my last appointment at commonwealth mrt. had the impluse to sell 3 of my 360 games. tho very much i would like to keep all the games that i've bought, may it be a screwed up game or a game with insane eye candy, it's still good to let off some neglected time-stealer to other eager gamers. i'll usually sell my games close to half of the retail price, and i love swift transaction; like 2day, listed oneechanbara vorteX, FEAR, Ridge Racer 6 at 11am, i sold all of em by 1130pm; and i hope buyers of my used good condition stuff appreciates the transaction as well.

trading games back to gameshops does have less hassle vs selling games over forum. but trade-ins warrants a lower return, and the joy i'll never see or feel that a buyer of my used games, that's a happy return.

FEAR .... my only FPS on 360, had to go. to think i'll play again someday is a valid excuse, but guess i need some money now.

"what's left?" .... gabit* asked.

oblivion --- my first game and still many quest unsolved

tomb raider legend --- i'm a tomb raider game fan since the first game

dead rising --- havok engine, zombie chainsawing, great storyline

marvel ultimate alliance --- besides being a RTS, didnt u know i'm a marvel fan?

gears of war --- come on, game of the year and mine's the limited edition with making of dvd

lost planet --- contender of game of the year? yet to finish

need for speed carbon --- ok this is a new game for me, should this be the racing game to keep?

dead or alive xtreme 2 --- this game has potential to be sold, but i love the smooth graphics and it's a less stressful game of all

tho i do regret having sold condemned: criminal origins back then, i just cant be keeping everything i love. streamline streamlining.


gameaxis unwired came on monday. i turned 37th on monday. it's wednesday now and i've not started reading it. pity.


wonder how many pple does come to my blog. i had diary habits between 12 -- 15 years old. in the past i always thinks someone out there would love to read what i write, my nonsense theories, my unproud past .... but blog's suit me best now .... something that i can read and refer and it doesnt matter if anyone passes by.


isnt it common to have badtimes coming when goodtimes had just arrived. will i ever one day can rest and stop worrying. my kind encouragement to my mom about the pointlessness to worry cant apply to my own life.


last night my heat for freddy vs jason sideshow 12inch continues and i smsed this seller from sg.auctions.yahoo for a cheaper deal. my wife actioned $140. and this number is the exact amount i collected for selling 3 games 2nite. but of course the seller of the toys suggest $150 lowest. and my wife showed me a cutout advert of the harp shop that has relocated to balestier from excelsior. and 2day after months of stagnant harp practise, to her disgust a harp string has broken.


omen ... they are back

No comments: