Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

map my face

took a detour to compass point, hoping to find freddy krueger at metro sengkang. this metro being one of the better ones, stocked with new toys and they have a special section retailing collectibles from kotobukiya, sideshow, master replicas .... a more adult oriented twist.

ghost rider action figures are out in the market. looks real bad. i'm waiting for the medicom RAH version, coming next month.

rainbow six : vegas still lingering in my heart n mind. i had pocketed my shell escape card and to my dismay the redemption machine in the shop has broke down. 800escape points for $20 cyberactive voucher. and 800points should equate to 2 months of petrol.

only 3 locations of cyberactive i can do the redemption, with sengkang u/s .... i called the shell hotline and found that the other 2 stores are at amk n west mall.



so here it is, rainbow six : vegas after redemption, at only $9.90. awesome. now i'm gonna map my face with my live vision cam like i wanted to for so long now.

this will be my 23rd game, and holding 10games.

No comments: