Search This Blog

Saturday, March 10, 2007

sonofabitch

had 5 fellows came over this morning to collect their won auctions from my impressive feat at yahoo auctions singapore. one fellow mentioned "your's is like ebay, never do u see such agressive bidding at yahoo auctions singapore". and some mentioned the other day that the things you sell were rare.
guess i've always wanted to be known to be famous for something. or infamous, notorious, notorious .... eh, that sounds like arcadia, retro.
my dad was home to recieve a package from amazon. my in-laws neighbours always have bulk visits from the courier of amazon goodies. but what's strange in the amazon box was 2 disc i ordered with a pre-order item. i know they split my shipping, but i was expecting 3 more HD disc to come b4 this lot.
and with my spree shopping at town 2day, after meeting more buyers of my auctions at cityhall mrt, which was obvious a crazy place to meetup. now i have 4 HD disc consisting of 3bluray n 1 HD DVD. n i have a bluray remote now, no more fiddling with that sixaxis sonofabitch. did u see Mission Impossible there, hey i still buy DVDs .... n got motorstorm from gamescore, some extreme action on the fastest machine in town.
twiggy's 3 can of solid gold. this little pup is spoilt for this serving.
gameaxis did arrive, is this my last free copy?
after this i'm gonna spend some quality time with my dad, have my dinner over tv, have a shower, wait for 1 more buyer to come over at 9, then it's PS3 / High Definition video time.

No comments: