Search This Blog

Friday, February 29, 2008

sony ericsson K850i

last nite my wife spoked to me on phone upgrading. she has completed her 2years contract with M1 and can upgrade a good phone K770i at $168 for another 2years contract. i quickly called M1 and realized that me too had completed my contract. made a study on K770i, W910i and came to a conclusion of picking up K770i brown or beige colors.

after dropping my wife at the ferry terminal at tanah merah, which i over-shot and almost went to runway3, i called M1 to request for a loyalty discount. was happy they granted me a $120 voucher for buying a new handset. i called h M1 shop hotline but the only color available for K770i is the atrocious purpke. but with this $120, and selling my old K810i at $200, i only need to play $148 now for a brand now K850i .... sounds like a better plan.

took a bus down with my loyal ipod shuffle and bought this K850i from M1 paragon.

the backside. this phone is a super fingerprint magnet. with front and back both with this surface it's gonna be quite a problem. the software runs slightly slow, and the batt, memory stick cover at the bottom is relatively filmsy.

bought this pouch at sonyshop. comes with the cam stand for my phone as well.

so i bought 4LOM finally .... from metro.

when i got home, in the letterbox is a M1 $120 off voucher. strange .... i already consumed it b4 it came delivered.

No comments: