Search This Blog

Monday, March 03, 2008

more game OSTs and vodaphone

my wife had received the M1 $120 voucher for phone upgrade. she had wanted a beige K770i and there arent many outlets that carry this color. M1shop hotline located them only at IMM and Tampines branch and they are low in stocks.

at a closer view, my wife took the violet version as it appeal at the last min. i took up the vodaphone M1 wireless 422 pm plan for boundless internet roaming.

as i am using a mac book, i brought my macbook down for them to install onsite to see if it'll encounter any error b4 committing. the package consist of 3 lengths of usb wires, 1 vodaphone modem, 1 cd rom for windows vista and mac, a useless guide. i have to purchase a separate sim card with a random new number that allows me to surf. the sim card is slottted into the vodaphone modem. for higher priced speedier plan, a huawei modem is offered with the possible option of attaching it to a router for home use. all equipment re loaned from m1 with a 6 month contract.

as it took 1 hour for the sim card to be activated, when i got home, i had difficulty connecting using the vodaphone. i patch it up with a newer software than the supplied cdrom and it worked well. tho speed that i subscribed is 512k, relatively slow, it serves well for my budget.

bought my 3rd ferrari toy car from shell. this is my 3rd run on vpower for this year. vpower comparing to shell95 gives me the extra umph for my little car. rev power had increased. they had this promo about 2 weeks back where i could have my picture taken with the F1 car. every topup with vpower entitles me a toy car purchase.

i had expected my cds to arrive 2day, 6days after the stated delivery. this round it's a 3disc devil may cry 4 soundtrack and Gran Turismo 5 Prologue soundtrack.

the contents for the devil may cry 4 cd set

No comments: