Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

condemned 2 and Mr Brooks


bought Condemned 2 for PS3 at gamescore. havent shop with them for a long time, 2day proves good they are a good spot b4 my duty. shouldnt have pursue further to gramaphone at capitol. found mr brooks blu-ray. i was just having the thought of buying a chain-saw and slice everyone in my way for my hate for ths unfairness of the world, there in the shop, a movie rick had recommended, story of a serial killer.

finnally collected my free thumb drive and jacket at tower from iris. i've selected xlarge for the jacket cos the fitting is abit strange. i let my dad try it and tho he is smaller built it fits him well. will be great for his coming trip in june for bible camp.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i had a feeling Costner would make some kind of a comeback

sket said...

overall wasnt a bad movie. he was better in the life guard movie