Search This Blog

Thursday, March 20, 2008

rainbow six vegas 2 + echochrome

i've got 2 packages from playasia that was expected to arrive yesterday and 2day but both didnt turned up. my past 2 shipments came in within 6days when i opted for the free shipping from playasia. thinking it's true again, but this round it took longer. with 2mrw a holiday, Good Friday, and me being on leave, this coincidental event of packages (consisting Ex Machina blu-ray, one missed call parts 1,2,3 .... a psp pouch and condemned 2 gameguide) that has videos that will keep me sane, has gone with the wind. pity.

my wife's ill. brought her to Raffles Medical at Cinetec 1 earlier. she has fever, doc says monitor her temperature and if it didnt come done will need to head back for a blood test.

anticipating 2 PS3 games to come to the game stores too, Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds -- english version of Minna no golf 5 and Condemned 2 Blood Shots. sold my PS3 Fifa Street 3 just earlier and traded-in my PS3 Spider-man 3 collectors at $32 and bought a R3 PS3 Rainbow Six Vegas 2. many gamers have complained of the bad lag on online portion of the part 1 and looks like it's a spill over again. i mainly got the game to play around with the face mapping, but i did had great fun in 06 when i played part 1 on xbox live.

face b4 mapping .... will make a comparison when i get to play the game.

on now, in-hand i have 5 ps3 games. played Call of Duty 4 online for the first time last night. got promoted to corporal. the pace was seriously fast, i am not too used to detecting who's the foe and who's my mate. i frankly prefer UT3 or R6V multiplayer, but COD4 multiplayer now ranks the best.

had a bad headache this morning, woke up with it due to a bad pillow/posture. need a new pillow soon. need the bonus from my company soon too. and after downloading echochrome on PSN Asia, after 2 rounds, and stuck at a puzzle, the headache + shoulder ache got worst and the echochrome music got annoying ....

my GT5 Prologue jacket in my locker, inside the pockets of the windbreaker is my vodaphone modem and ipod shuffle. drove back to satcc to collect it. despite on a 5day off cycle. when i drove in there were 4, when i drove out these 3 remains .... my friends .... cats

.... few hours later ....

what a fucking freak, my profile picture on the blog was from 360 version of R^V, that one look awesome .... will redo another .... took me so many tries. u will need to take a picture of your face in-game using the ps eye, one front and 1 side view. they keep prompting me after mins of generation, that my side photo is invalid ....

this attept dont look good either

how about a happy face ?

No comments: