Search This Blog

Saturday, April 12, 2008

a day at the races

we had gone to bugis for some chores and i popped in adidas shop for a glance as my love for this old brand had rekindled. bought a nice bag that i can now dump all my stuff from my small zara shoulder bag + my macbook all in. to get things more organized, i latr bought a little pouch from kinokuniya to contain all my little pouches into one. this bag is amazing, it has so many little pouches and zipholes. but it canbe a little heavy when my macbook gets in. it's a all in one bag now .... do not touch ....

at 3pm we droved to the kranji wall memorial for our photo shoot. the weather was pretty crazy at noon but blew off by mid afternoon.

my wife's 3 girls on the field

a guitar hero from a galaxy far far away??

troopers on the prowl

tribute to the dead and wounded heroes

the kerroossss .... my favourite tomb

matt face blythe best for photo shoot

after the shoot, we proceeded to liang court macdonalds for picture viewing ....

i always love the calpis drink .... found this soda version 2day. i had hated the milk version but this soda was is col. saw a few alcoholic version



yeah, my first porter catalog from kino ....

a well spent day ....

2 comments:

Mizu said...

lol @ the stormtrooper guitar hero pic. Awesome. You need to turn that into a music video, maybe to the tune of November Rain. :P

sket said...

thx. november rain is a sad song ....