Search This Blog

Saturday, February 06, 2010

walking after you

saw these 2day at 313 limited edition branch. they dont look as awesome as in photos. had to give them up due funding and also my ST superstar has yet to be used.

dunno why this picture is rotated. hesitated very to get or not to on these pair of 2for$50 tees. RE5 tee was long given up cos of the price to self import. i'm replaying it, so it meant more to get this tee now. Fab4 tee is also a piece i've long given up. but now both these 2 guys at 2for$50 seemed super awesome. my inner mind knew i needed them[especially the fab4] so i was pleased i eventually got them. wearing it now in my nite duty, un-washed.

my reason to be at hmv 2day isto buy rob zombie's new cd. also got nin's blu-ray, had sold my hd dvd copy alreay. this is to replace.

it's nice, u're walking after me .... watching ....

No comments: