Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

happy 13

a busy mid afternoon. did my shopping for CNY gifts for the in-laws and i bought a composite av swithc ofr the incoming PS3.

input 1 is my 360
input 2 reserved for PS3
input 3 only video in from my dvd player
input 4 empty. this switch comes with impedance block, it'll input some dummy resistor so to avoid interference of empty sockets.
vid out goes to my bravia and audio out feeds back to my dvd receiver for all the inputs to achieve a humble 5.1DTS

i ran out of plans for vday dinner and my wife came out with a brilliant idea of heading newton for our favorite seafood haunt. after completing our rounds at takashimaya i felt lazy but persistent paid off with the great food. we had pepper crab, kai lan, stingray, oyster omelette, bbq chick wings, and thirst quenching sugar cane. the first stall touted but elaine's memory of blue signboard Alliance Seafood was the firm choice. the stall was comfortably located with all the food orders conveniently congregated. gave up on joining my collegeaues dinner meet at sakura restuaarant for buffet but nothing beats spending time with my loving wife.

rose in a jim beam cola, my rose for my wife. she sold a dear chanel bag 2nite for rotation.

twiggy loves her home at first sight. no more lonely nites.

gameinformer, SWI [bought last weak, EGM, gameaxis .... the first 3 are my monthly zines. gameaxis free subs will run out next month, will i put it as my monthly read? i have gave up on Hot Stuff car mod zine. 360 is a option if the content is good, cos UK zines come 2months late it can be outdated. might follow xbox world and am looking out for a good playstation zine to follow.

No comments: