Search This Blog

Friday, February 16, 2007

sneeze

i attended a beneficial breakfast meeting this morning, after my nite duty. with all the perks that come along, new caterer providing professional breakfast menu, and time off claimable, some immediate sleep were sacrificed for the long run.

i dropped catherine n meihuah off at park mall to meet up with this seller on behalf of my wife to purchase a brand new perfume. due to constrain of the meetpoint, i had the transaction of $60 thru my car window. to my dismay, the item dont look new at all, with tarnish on the cap of the bottle. i rushed down to my wife's office for her inspection and it was indeed below par. we nicely approached the seller thru sms but her reluctance in the refund makes us upset, in poor sellership in general.

so what is $60? 3pairs of movie tickets? 4foreign zines? the trip from jurong where my wife works back to parkmall, with insufficient sleep and lunch time traffic, is it all worth the trip? anyway the seller had bailed out, with false claims of a brand new item that turned to be old, what a fuckup dishonest seller. well, i'll leave to the karma police, i dont need to waste time to sort this unfairness, i cant waste any further petrol or precious time, who's gonna do all the cool glam stuff if i would to attend to this. gosh. lol.

i reaffirmed my principles on not buying "second hand" products. i'm also not a pirate nor a library. i am me. i might be a god.

- - - - - - - - - - -

every cycle in tower, i wake up with shoulder cramps that ultimately lead to painkiller consumptions to solve the building tension headaches. is this work stress or the work in tower requires more head tilt, contributing to my discomfort. i dont get the tension headaches in the centre.

next month i'll have 4 cycles in the tower, 2 shift n 2 day duties. and what's strange i'm deported to alpha watch.

news of guitar hero 2 coming on 360 got me all excited like a kid. the removal of PS3 post on the gamescore forum sure made everyone a little edgy. it's better to let Sony Asia do the official announcement, they said.

so have i found my ideal PS zine?

No comments: