Search This Blog

Sunday, February 11, 2007

a strange day

woke up late and i came across an important piece of news at gamescore forum. gamescore had met up with the sony playstation rep and an offical date has been revealed for our local launch.

at 2pm i was playing R6V over live and reading some terms that might hold me back to pre-order thru gamescore. i made up my mind finally 30mins later and set off with compressed timing, needing to get to work by 4pm.

traffic conditions anticipated and it was really not on my side. i got trapped at jams at Novena church, at old KK hospital junction, and to top it all, a SUV having troubles within Funan car park and that created a pretty bad commotion. it's 3pm.

i took an exit at Penisula Shopping Centre, loop back to Funan Centre and saw some cars parked illegally along the building. i thought this is it, and i rushed up to gamescore, was attended by a staff who processed my pre-order swiftly and i left the vuilding withing 10mins, 5mins preordering my PS3 !!!

and my company short pay me $450. gotta look for the office staff on monday. that took my mood away at work.

at 10pm, i couldnt find my car keys, that took some concentration off at work again, no good. and ultitmatley i found my keys above my locker. was it me or some kind colleague who found it and placed it above.

1236am, liverpool cant beat newcastle, the usual shame.

No comments: