Search This Blog

Friday, February 02, 2007

give me the head of the preacher man

just got home from Compass Point. the car park was full so i parked my car opposite at the HDB estate. it was nice to walk alone across the overhead bridge linked to the mall. i dont know where my wife is .... we havent been going out alot lately.


Hyaena was playing in my car stereo. an old album i collected on both the LP n the CD. robert smith played with siouxsie and the banshees back then, 1984. the album barely resembles the top. Hyaena has exotic instruments, the darker melodies, not goth, siouxie sioux's deep vocals, 80s styling, it's an amazing album. it was top of the pops when i was appalled by the band. hey look, robert smith on guitars n keyboards for the band.

dead before born, words fall in ruins, but no sound, she's dying of your shame - she maimed by your name. he gives birth to swimming horses. she gives birth to swimming horses. and apparenlty i love seahorses.

9pm i left Compass point. my 4hour sleep yesterday begins to weaken my sanity. i have proudly completed the single player campaign for rainbow six: vegas . i skipped 360 dec issue as it was dog-earred. i skipped the comic pack chewie + han solo set. as i'll possibly be selling my collection, i shouldnt buy more. the electornic game counter chap had unreserved my copy of Fatal Frame 2. Courts too is selling it at $69.90. this little kiosk at metro tagged at $49.90 . with more input from fellow BOB members, a thread i posted on the forum, on to buy Fatal Frame 2 or not, the decision was sealed. many tho recommend Fatal Frame [part 1] as the copy with better scare tactics, i'll settle for FF2 as my start. i am ready to scare the balls out of my shit !?!?!


maybe the waves has separated me far from the boat. but i was always at the shore, with the cats n twiggy, waiting.

No comments: