Search This Blog

Saturday, May 31, 2008

G900 : new phone .... again

i received a email from sony that the new sony ericsson phones and MGS4 will be launch at the upcoming pc show in june. since my clamshell z770i kissed the carpack gravel it was due for a changed. a surprise entry at mobilesquare.com.sg website: the G900 is available. i hurriedly called my wife that i'll reserve 2 pieces, 1 for each of us. she had wanted a newer phone too, something similar to sonia's, which is the W960 pen stylus pda phone. 

i've warned her pda phones are quite bothersome, she had one nokia symbian phone back then and i wasnt too happy with my P910i previously too, but G700, C702 dont cut the mark. and with WI-FI capabilities, C902 will have to sit back.

couldnt get thru the phone of mobilesquare and i rushed down with old phone and box, all ready for trade-in. the counter phone guru at mobilesquare says .... "not launched yet" .... dismay.

with the heavy heart of disapointment and all the excitement i've caused my wife, i went to sony gallery to get the latest catalog. somehow my heart says go mobilesquare and give another shot. this round he boss has arrived, the phoneguru whom served me earlier told me yes they will have 2 sets 2nite. i made my reservation.

i dropped my wife and sonia at tangs and i headed to trade in my phone and buy 2 G900s. 1 red for my wife and 1 brown one for me.

it took me til 3am to resettle my contacts and by the morning i've sorta master the use of this pda phone. i've gotta try and sort out how to read chinese and japanese text. hope i can impart my knowledge to elaine so it'll be a joy for her to speed text her smses ....


roger bought these from KL .... they are addictive .... 

No comments: