Search This Blog

Sunday, May 04, 2008

hot toys AvP alien warrior

bought Aliens dvd from the same yahoo auction guy at woodlands. had got Alien dvd 2disc from him couple of nites back. looks like my character study for predator had expanded to study of alien storyline ....

bought AvP Alien Warrior at China Square Central at $180 2day. my heart seems to have been seriously lured .... possibly collecting all alien variation from he whole hot toys series .... my wife agrees alien looks cool, and that is a bad encouragement for me to dwell deeper

front shot of the box of the slip case

back of the slip case

frontal box shot

back ....

the flip

the dismantled bubbled alien

thx for freeing me up master

danger ahead

alien visits the promising pinnacle@duxton

bah! u're cursed!

let me try the grass walk that the pred likes ....

what's in your mind my friend ?

ancient alien ?

i hate the sun .... arrrgh

house is where home is ....

3 comments:

Shaun said...

nice outdoor shots, Simon.

sket said...

aliens can be addictive .... predator kinda stale fast .... gotta rewatch AvPR to reignite the pred feelin

Anonymous said...

Nice blog good read cheers for that!

House Flat Share