Search This Blog

Friday, May 23, 2008

macbook, dropped, giger, MGS, crowe, zoo, portal

collected my macbook from EPI centre service centre this evening. it was away for 2 days so i was like using it at work and borrowing my nephew's dell to check the net. the whole panel and the keyboard has been replaced. the new keyboard is fresh white but the springy feeling just isnt right.

and prior to collecting my macbook i dropped my phone in a car park. the phone has some light scratches and a bad dent. the tarmac seems to love my phone so much. think i will wait for the iphone to be brought in by singtel and i'll grab one from them.


this item came in 2days ago. my wife had bought me this giger tee via ebay. so lovely of her.

i love the back print, it has the alien head logo.

finally jumped in to buy a combat figure by hot toys. have fixed it up, more pictures in another entry.

also bought this zine for the feature of MGS. i have cut down on all zines, only buying on a irregular basis depending on its content.

this is twiggy happy on the couch. she loves jumping up the pillow for a little rest. she loves the company or to keep human accompany.

2 pictures from the zoo. not a good time to go to anywhere without shelter these few months.

and the green snake is sleeping

a picture of an old friend that has migrated.

No comments: