Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Hot Toys 1/6th scale height comparison

i rem it was 1987 when they were gonna screen ALIEN in one of the lecture hall in ngee ann polytechnic. i've heard much about those lecture hall screenings that u get massive crowd for a free movie after your official study hours. and i never heard of ALIEN, a sci-fi horror.

and that was about the only movie of the the whole ALIEN series (AvP series to me are consider a sub-group) that i've watched. not until 2008.

tho i've been intrigued by H.R. Giger's works in my younger days, the subject of the ALIEN design never caught me til 2day. that will also equate to lotsa misses to the whole ALIEN franchise but also says me losta decision making to selective purchase.

my personal ranking to my favourite ALIEN related movie will be as follow:-

1. ALIEN
2. AVP / AVPR / ALIEN RESURRECTION
3. PREDATOR
4. PREDATOR 2
5. ALIENS
6. ALIEN3

another shot of 2 aliens meeting .... my next target is AvPR alien warrior. hope to see hot toys releasing more news on ALIEN / ALIEN3 / ALIEN REURRRECTION

this is a size comparison of hot toys 1/6th scale figure. not incl is of cos a figure that i dont have, the PredAlien 18inch .... left to right is Duenan Nute / Lincoln / Wolf (14inch) / ALIENS warrior (16inch) / AVP ALIEN warrior (16inch)

No comments: