Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

metal gear solid LE guide / neca 9inch alien

3 items arrived within 2 days. and metal gear solid 4's launch over thursday will be huge for me.

a free dvd i get from ordering thru gamestop for MGS4 SE arrived yesterday. the item was shipped via UPS and arrive within 4 days. that is to say also my MGS4 LE will arrive 4 or 5 days after the launch day. i've ordered a copy of R3 from gamescore just 2day, they managed to get some extra stock somehow, apparently the local distributor had screwed up and had limited copies per shop.


a last minute reservation also for my MGS4 LE guide yesterday came in 2day at gamescore. this is is nothing but pretty.

the book is hardcover and the detailing is fab. i made plans with gamescore to keep a normal copy which i will collect on the launch day of the game.

it comes with a numbered lithograph by yoji shinkawa.

another item which is 1 day late via play asia came in 2day. my neca 9inch alien.

i've cancelled my 18inch version from roy to get this smaller one .... same amount of articulation points.

2 comments:

The Art of Chin said...

I have the book! Slight correction there mate,its "Yoji" Shinkawa, not "Yogi" :)

I aspire to have the same role as Yoji-san.I'm currently studying Game Arts in college

sket said...

yoji whoops