Search This Blog

Monday, October 06, 2008

texas chainsaw massacre blu-ray

some gamers say hidefdigest.com reviews cant be trusted. when i saw this on the rack of MJ at vivo, i did a quick check using the wireless@sg and the disc scored pretty well. i called hmv to check stock but the sales assistant says texas chainsaw massacre remakes and classic are banned. so i just grab this first.

my silent hill R1 is finally shipped out from playasia. will prob gt it 2mrw, with my guide as  well on a separate shipment.

did a thorough play-thru on the samsung innov8 at vivo branch, it's a bulky phone with plastic trimmings. i'm happy with my soul ....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw this movie, quite violence and bloody..Did you manage to get The Hostel dvd? I think this is the only movie that made me felt like not eating the steak after watching it..Super!!

sket said...

sex and violence are the new gods?

yes i still have the hostel dvd. my wife and me enjoyed it alot. too bad hostel2 didnt live up to expectations. i was at tokyo and saw a japan made the hostel selling 2nd hand blu-ray in a shop. regret didnt buy.

Anonymous said...

Wah, Good Score!! That's weird! Gal usually doesn't like this kind of show..Too bloody and violence..Haha!! Agree with you, Hostel 2 is not as good as the first..Wao! That means you have a Toshiba HD-DVD player?

sket said...

nope. my xbox360 + the attachment is the HDDVD player. not many HDDVDs i have which plays clearer compared to blu-rays in my opinion. too bad HDDVD is dead. me and my wife are horror fans.