Search This Blog

Thursday, November 27, 2008

tomb raider underground guideame

called funzcentre at 1140pm to enquire on a tomb raider underground game guide. it did took quite a while to get thru the line. was told they will check and call me back. i requested if they can call back by 5mins cos i'm just driving round the corner. 20mins later i got a call they have the guide but i've already arrived at hougang plaza [my intention is hougang mall]. "need me to keep a cpy for u?", they asked .... 

i paid a premium price at G3 hougang mall for the tomb raider guide .... i figure if i would waste more energy and time and petrol and parking fees to go back to get it from funzcentre another day, i might s well pay the premium of $37.90 at G3. playasia should sell me at $30+ .... guess i  was foolish again to wait for the unstable unreliable market to give me a instead of ordering via playasia.

bought get smart blu-ray from geneboy of gax forums .... risky movie .... will give it a shot.

my wife treat me to a pack of curry cashews from the hokkaido fair meidi-ya. not sure how long will the fair last til.

was cheating on the quiz on my star wars clone wars blu-ray exclusive game. i dont have jedi powers .... that sucks.


No comments: