Search This Blog

Saturday, November 01, 2008

fallout 3 CE guide



playasia has been pretty punctual on delivery estimates. a nice 6days as expected on free shipping for my fallout3 CE guide to arrive. i open the letterbox to find junkmail. but some notion of the guide too fat to fit the box and delivered to the door was true. lying on my bed, a bigger than usual PA box was my guide. yummy.

i'm not sure what's the extra bonus content in the CE guide, but's it's sure in a heavy hardcover. too bad the paper stock used is mediocre. the back cover is a paper slip revealing the crying pipboy.

there's a foldout poster of maps. the game case is display here to show how thick the guide is. must be a real tedious long game. i've just played alittle of the game, my character creation, hope the experience is as engaging as Oblivion Elder Scrolls IV, also created by bethesa, one of my fave game of all times.

downloaded/downloading 3 demos, mirror's edge, alone in the dark, smackdown vs raw 2009. i'm totally not impressed by mirror's edge. n alone in the dark .... 



3 comments:

Mizu said...

Fallout is an awesome series, but I've always played it on the PC. (Fallout 1 and 2 are impressive. But you can skip Fallout Tactics)

That said, very good pick. :P

Do you know a good place to get second-hand PS3 games btw? My bf's getting his soon and we're thinking of adding games to our library a little bit more cheaply.

sket said...

i only played fallout tactics on pc, i love it tho. 2nd hand most pple prefer to meet up to buy, forum.gameaxis.com or www.gamescore.com.sg/forum .... some pple play games for free, buy and sell at same price

Mizu said...

Thanks Sket! I'll check those forums out.

Ah, then you'd probably love the original Fallout and Fallout 2. I'll have to check if my cousin who's going back to playing older games (retro-gaming) has copies.