Search This Blog

Friday, November 03, 2006

i'll be having dinner at home

bye bye to my razer copperhead and bye bye to double cliks for the wrong reasons. the copperhead gaming mouse has been giving me double cliks when i left clik once and it can be real annoying when it come to internet usage. i bought a cheapo $18.90 microsoft wired optical mouse as replacement.

long before you were borned, my first encouter of a comic book was in 1980-1982. as a kid, outdated comics were available at mama shops. my first was a black panther comic by marvel which obviously i "kent" rem the issue number.

in 1988, my first serious issue was amazing spider-man #319. i popped into comics mart at serene centre [they are still there] after my polytecnic classes, b4 dinner, my life fused with the art of a colourful drawn life. all the collection came to a halt in 1995. i still have 3 boxes full of comics, i just refused to go look at them, i hope they have not disintegrated.

2006 makes a return for my interest in comic characters again. i have loved wolverine, spiderman, by i think my first interest was the human torch from fantastic four. i'm glad comics especially marvel comics came to my life. would make me so not geeky if i dunno who's in x-men movies, who the fuck is punisher, and kitty pride was from x-calibur. how are u gonna impress me if u know what is GTI. geeks kick ass.

No comments: