Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

pj in selangor

my wife just messaged me that she'll need to go to PJ in selangor in mid december. glad a female colleague will be tripping with her.

my hd dvd addon drive for the 360 finally arrived after a month's wait. this is a japanese version. and here's my viva pinata faceplate that i am entitled with the purchase of the limited edtion of the game. the faceplate came only yesterday while i got the game earlier. and of course, i cant resist superman returns the videogame, tho i'm not much of a DC comics fan, this game is pretty cute.


as my instruction sheets were in japanese, i was pretty worried if the HD DVD would match my local 360. i ran thru some video guide on the net b4 hooking it on.

the set comes with it's own power supply, a usb cable to hook the player to the usb port of your 360, a jap universal remote, and a installation disc. i plugged the power, hook up the 2 via usb, and power up both equipment. only when i insert a HD Dvd disc i was prompt to update the player. the update was done over with xbox live so the disc was meant for customers whom were not live enabled.

i tried 3 of my disc, and watched House of Wax for the nite, perhaps not as crisp, cos this movie was done in 2005, i'm sure MI3 and Batman Begins would appear awesome. sounds was as reported as i dont have a HDMI connection, i needed to tune up for a louder bomb. overall, the experience made me complete.

No comments: