Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

tcs tv serial about overspending

we visited pet safari by pet lovers centre at vivo city this evening 2gether with twiggs. there is a members 15% discount til 3dec for opening sale if u purchase $15 and above. my wife changes her wallet once in awhile so we didnt bring along the card. the counter guy despite this still gave us the deserved. staff were helpful in helping us choose puffy food n toys and twiggs felt welcome by many puzzled eyes. the sad part is the premise wasnt as big as we tot, about the size as in East Point in Simei.

collected my SW kubricks series7 from Falcon's Hangar earlier and located a classic Iron Man at Toyquest.

sarah machaclan dvd+cd and Hot Stuff. wonder when this car mod zine will take the ladies off the cover?

i left the Shell Petrol Kiosk at Bukit Timah Road and while i made a turn towards Lornie Road a big black Lexus MPV flash his high beam on me protesting me of being slow. i decided to slow down while the driver continued to harrass, tailgate and flashing his lamps. instead of speeding up i put on my hazard lights and he had distance off. looks like i found a way to keep these normal pple away from a psycho like me. i finally filtered off to my exit and left him far behind wondering, was it not my day he asked?

No comments: