Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

i can drive better drunk


i dont drive when i drink too much. but 2day was a freakshow to kiss a vehicle's bumper when driving my wife home from work. it was on AYE and the peak hour bumper to bumper with a slight turn away from traffic my car bumped into the front car.

on inspection only my number plate seemed to have cracked and the toyota wish had a dent. but when i got home and removed the debris i notice my front bumper had slight dent and a big crack due to the impact.

not a good time when i'm dead broke, but it'll never be a good time for any car accidents. i'm glad all pax involved are ok.

2 comments:

LEon said...

Oh no...you have insurance right?

sket said...

not gonna claim leon. my manager sold his car cos he ad an accident and insurance becomes 3k+ a year. got a friend does car body repair so i'll ask him to do it for the other party and i'll pay.