Search This Blog

Friday, December 29, 2006

bad decisions

"mr koh, what's your rush?", the traffic police asked.

i had revved up to only 113km/h [according to the tracking meter] and the WRX spotted me b4 i have visual with the blinking blue lights on the expressway shoulder. i hit my brakes and return to the lane2 and drove passed them slowly. behind my rear view mirror the traffic police remain still. after about 200m i see them speeding up seemed heading somewhere.
so they stopped me. "what's is your rush, do u know how fast you were travelling?". i answered with little hesitation, "110km/h". "are u rushing off to somewhere?" i said no, "just travelling". "have u been drinking?", "nope, i just finished work and i'm rushing home to sleep, i got nigth duty later", i finally came out with an excuse.
i had a bad record last month, a warning letter from the traffic police for speeding. and i was wondering if i had not slow down n took a side track to skip them, would they have capture my data tru my ERP device.
my medi for my infected tonsils. 2dat break for me from work.
the TP let me off .... "try to be safe" in a stern voice.
my 3k investment had a surprise chip from no where. i dont recall hitting my watch against anything that piercing. second injury to this watch, but unlike the first, this chip is incorrectable.

No comments: