Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

do u believe in love

i've seen 2 colleagues took slow stride along the corridoors of the office late at night. back then i wondered if they were just bored. but i figured they could be sorting out their minds from problems in lives.

i've lost my smile. happiness are short pulses that subside in hours [my tension headaches last longer than happiness, ironically]. pain and suffering will live with us til our last breath; i consoled my mother, so why worry, but i just cant get this idealogy into my head. the king of pain is no king if i cant endure. quest n quests continuously challenged me, for i was once self-pronouced strong has gone weak for many years.

there is no hiding at work. i failed to find a spot i could sit to rest my disturbed mind. i resort to "getting busy" to bury the worry. i did suceed in not throwing my phone or kickin a steel plate o vent my frustration.

i was born weak and i grew up worrying the slightest. God pampered me with little failure as i was brought up.

time to change .... when i am complete, i will tackle all pain that comes head on. if i pray hard, God will be there.

No comments: