Search This Blog

Saturday, December 23, 2006

screwed

i like to stock up necessities when i'm rich. cos when i get broke n dailies expire it's tough to look bad. after my dental i ought to replace my aging toothbrush so i was hunting fot multipack oral Bs. multi pack can come cheap but they'll bundle cheaper models.



bringing twiggy alone to the vet was alright. but she puked when i stopped the car. guess it's motion sickness since i used the pet taxi crate instead of her royal purple baggie. twiggs growled at other dogs at the vet at bukit purmei. vet's a young chap n the recept's a saucy eloquent lady.


i told myself to check my storage if i still have one toothbrush spare, i'm real stingy when it comes to food n necessities. n truly, after getting buy3get2free generic oralBs, i found i have one superior one waiting at home for me. gave one toothbrush to my dad as inteneded, n i'm gonna choose red for my current brush. i love red, like cherry F&N, taste sweet.

got my $4 voucher from gamescore for they have altered the price for Lost Planet. collected my art book that came in different shipping as the game. n EDGE .... buying magazines again ???


a swift wind blew n now i'm hunting for a psp game .... might target rideg racer 2 or killzone liberation.

oh my xmas gift from my wife which i have not taken a pic of. gonna fill the cup with fizzies after dinner.

No comments: