Search This Blog

Sunday, December 17, 2006

quite gone gin

i posted in www.bob.com.sg/forum to sell off Viva Pinata + the faceplate and Project Dark Zero 360 games as i was not having enuff time for them. i got an sms in 30mins and the deal was sealed. met this guy and his girlfriend at Far East Plaza since i needed to check on Bape Workshop within the building. had got the address this time, the last hunt was unfruitful and i began to ponder if i heard my colleague Khong Hui correctly. there was this cool Bape Gold Member Tee at $229. was at the verge of getting it but the plans for the day saved me with worthy purchases.

it nice to see the smile on the buyer's girlfriend when they got my viva pinata. it's a joy to pass your games to the next person who gets it at a budget price, tho i havent got any 2nd hand games yet.

Hooked on Fish at Sin Min Plaza was full. i brought my folks there for dinner 2day without reservation and it was not cool. we proceeded to Zui Fairprice Seafood for a set dinner, glad my mom loves the fish, tho my wife said the food was so-so. bad budgetting so i'll have to reduce my birthday dinner treat from Jurong Hill Tepanyaki to Hooked on Fish next month, shouldnt be a bad trade-off since the crowd was hungry for this stall.

my projection with Microsoft's Money 2001 says i wont be rich for the next few months. i used to buy the latest Microsoft Money to project my finances. maybe if i get Money 2007 my life will change.
this is my worthy purchase. Sith Anakin by Sideshow. was a rejected list, but now i changed my mind. will have to layoff Qui-Gon Jinn til a later date. the itch is getting sore. i saw Juuan at Simply Toys .... think he's name is adrian. he's an avid toy collector that i came to know at a Us toy forum that has shut down.



this is my sideshow trio, left to right, kit fisto from uncle loong KL, sith anakin from simply toys, darth mual from U-toys. without Qui-Gon dont i feel incomplete, my wife asked ....

No comments: