Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

need for speed

my thoart is damaged. it's not a sore, but rather the feel of a pain like a muscle swell. it's worst when i sneeze, it'll like tear my thoart. i've been drinking plenty of water, but when i sneeze all the work is gone. just sneezed.
need for speed carbon was rejected from my purchase list just b4 the game's launch in late october. i downloaded the demo on Live and the graphics n framerate sucked bigtime. i was so keen on the collector's edition til the demo screwup. but i thought, it'll be cool on my pocket not to get anotehr game. 2 months later, after my rearlip, and more gametime on ridge racer 6, the heat came back and i bought the game 2nite.

i had to choose 3 cat, from exotic to muscle to tuner. this choice should path my unlocks later in the game. tho i like the handling of exotics, but i would love to drive the jap cars to the lambos n lotus so i took tuners. the graphics are pretty insane, tho nothing matches GoW or anything you'll see in PS3, the framerate n graphics was so much improved from that lame demo. it's now playing what i couldnt do on pc when i had NFS Most Wanted. so glad i got this game.
everyman needs to handle some screws sometime, this is a great tool, weighs well in your hand too, if u get my drift.

No comments: