Search This Blog

Friday, December 22, 2006

devil inside

my rear lip i ordered from MKY took 3weeks instead of 10days to arrive via sea. finally got it fixed this morning after work near his block at the multi storey carparkat tampines. took an hour, with a guest cat who favours my company.

my front lip was done by him quite awhile back, got busted at the carpark of a hotel, n got it patched by old friend hwee boon, whom now takes charge of his father's car paint spray n repair workshop at sin min. it's nice to have him as an alliance, on car accident matters n such. i have avoided driving near his workshop, because many times it became a bad omen to visit him soon after. at least 3 occasions i remembered.

i've added a muffler tip i bought from autobacs this evening. feel strange without a exhaust tip.

my wife smsed me this afternoon, informing me she'll be extending another day stay at PJ KL. looks like i gotta bring twiggy to the vet alone 2mrw at PAWS. she'll be getting her 3rd vaccination. she's 4mths old now.

with my wife away i took a chance to hang out with my 2 nephews, don n emmanuel, took them for a short drive around the neighbourhood. and too, time to catch up with some gaming. my 5hrs sleep isnt helping, but my mind seems at ease 2nite. yep i do missed my wife .... hope we'll spend some quality time over xmas dinner. my devil tattoo on my right chest. i've got 4 tatts so far, would like to have a star tattoo someday.

No comments: