Search This Blog

Thursday, December 10, 2009

ps3 slim .... earlier than expected


yes i planned to get the ps3 slim when it was launched. but i went ahead to get the psp go instead. then i tot maybe buy it when my new place is set up, but last nite my ps3 phat had a YLOD. i was 5 trophies to getting platinum for Assassin's Creed 2, got all my feathers ....

decided to sell these since the Guitar Hero franchise no longer appeal, and all my games are saves are stuck in the old phat, which i prob will not replay some of them, and sell borderlands to cut stress on uncompleted games, and also to reduce the price of my next PS3 slim.

i got a good deal, gotta wait for Crystal to be there, she gives me better price over chris i think, or maybe the same. adrian did a nice one to, giving me $250 for all the old games.

and i got this too .... free sorta

and a baggie to go along ....

now, to decide to set up a new account or use sketzombie still on the slim ....


2 comments:

desmond said...

I saw your Theater system. Is that the Samsung set??

sket said...

that's the family's set. hardly use.