Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

terminator blu-rays


was recalled for work 2day. hanged around for 2hours, the military chose to cancel the F16 flights due bad weather i was released from my duty. didnt even transmitted. my mom found these 2 bottles of sub zero, must have been like 8 years old i think. i told my mu to give to the maid so they will die instant death.

i've swapped my sony earphones to a spare pair of apple ear phones for the iPod Touch. the sony earphones impedance prob dont match it produced too much treble. bought 2 earbuds for the earphones.

with my car in the workshop, train rides is my next preferred mode of transport. i was so engrossed with the music in my ears that i didnt hear the announcement over the PA to get off the train. i looked and the train was empty. a staff ran towards me waving ....


it proved fatal going out and leaving work early .... bought T1, T3 blu-rays, Mika Nakashima first press single Overload, and a cd i tested the other day at HMV.

my wife will be away this weekend. i'll have to be attentive to lucas' nite cries if he gets hungry in the midst.

No comments: