Search This Blog

Thursday, October 11, 2007

HK Fam Flight

well u may expect some cockpit or HK tower/centre pictures but there are none.

i was almost off-loaded but a senior ticketing officer managed to get me the jump seat 20mins b4 departure. and 1 no show pax finally got me a economy seat on SQ860 for my Hong Kong 2day Familiarisation Flight.

a fam flight is possibly universal for ATC in all parts of the world, a program u get to visit ATC facilities of other countries + a cockpit interaction with the pilots.

ABK had to stay back in singapore so i was offered to take over her position. paoling had departed 2hrs ahead of me on another airline. we met up at the airport, me pouring my stories to her how i finnaly got to HK. a great tour at ChekLapKok ATC Tower n the Radar Centre. i should come up with a good report as i feel i got plenty to say ths round. we checked-in the same hotel, had porridge dinner opp the hotel that stevo had recommended and we parted for our personal shopping.

i'm glad i got this opprtunity to visit HK. it's my chance to pay homage to bape store in HK. the staff were friendly as they spotted me in bape belt, milo tee, bape sta, bape wallet and a cool orange shuffle. the bapeman from seng ka por. this is in HK island central.

next a mtr to jordan. after i got off the mtr and hit nathan, i was like lost .... which direction is to the north ?? walked passed cafe 178, a restuarant me n elaine had eaten our meal back in 2005. simon of conceptshop wasnt to friendly this time .... possibly cos i had the bape shop carrier in my hand .... thumbs down for the shop to have minimal bape stuff too.

lost again in mong kok. where is CTMA centre?

ahh, toy hunters !!!

blythe shop. too bd my wife isnt here with me.

superman toys .... not as great as it was 2years ago. my toy interest changes .... i guess.

halloween blythe are ready

my purchase for the day .... a V3 helm at only SGD12, 8inch old number1 masked rider, 2 blu-rays the reaping n HK movie, bape long sleeve tee, my halo3 wireless controller, bape hat. awesome.

i was lost again at night when i completed my shopping. i am like where is north again. i had my map but .... they had upgraded me to a superior room for i have requested for net service. but i didnt get any reply so i left my beloved macbook at home .... paoling said i need to fill my bed up with things if i travel alone but has 2 beds in the room. i told her to knock the door b4 entering the hotel room.


i took the express train from HK iland to the airport. it took me only 25mins.

my flight home. both SQ pilots in both flights were friendly. they gave me great feedback on Singapore ATC. was it corrinna at sector6?

No comments: