Search This Blog

Friday, October 05, 2007

ipod shuffle

"that stupid fuck is on his laptop (macbook u stupid fuck) with his mp3 player (it's a ipod shuffle u stupid fuck) ...."

boy i cant hear u with my music piping into my ears. i can hear a little of the tv's transmission .... each bloody second it's channel news asia .... people at work dont care much about variety .... they dont care about cooking programs, talk shows, hdb tai tai series 2 ....

some people will wlak the office corridors .... pacing so slow .... like there's no hobby in their life .... or they are so freakin troubled, pondering .... like a metal ball chained.

and i thought without this noisy fellow, who talks only about cars, occasional on football .... with that loud irritable voice .... that has sorta got promoted .... but now he hangs out in the common rest area for his breaks and meal, i had to plug in my phones to my beloved ipod shuffle, alternating with mika nakashima, metal gear solid soundtrack, danzig etc .... to shut him out of my head.

with music playing .... shutting out the world, life is different, a soundtrack to your life .... life is no longer lonely ....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Asking questions are in fаct nicе thing if уοu are not undeгstanding anything
entirelу, but this article ρrovides nіce understаnding уet.


Ηere is my web page http://ipadrepairpenang.my/

Anonymous said...

Askіng quеstiоns are trulу goοԁ thing іf you аre not
unԁеrstanding somethіng fully, however thiѕ
paragraph gives niсe undеrstanding уet.



Herе is my websitе iphone repair malaysia